Table of contents
- Getting started with theme customization
- Menu bar
- Editing panel
- Theme settings
- Video: Cartzy store management and theme customization
Cartzy enables you to customize your store theme layout with its modern, engaging, and handy UI features. You can also preview the changes in real-time as you make edits. You can edit your store layout with a few clicks as mentioned below.
1. Go to Store Management > Theme > click the Customize button. If you click the Preview Your Store button, you will be able to see how your store currently looks.
2. Upon clicking the Customize button, the store theme editor page will be opened. It contains the following sections:
- A menu bar on the top with options for page and display mode selection.
- Editing options in the left panel of the page.
- Live-preview on the right side of the page.
So the ideal order of steps to edit and preview changes in real-time would be:
1. From the menu bar, select the page you want to edit, or the page that contains the section you want to edit.
2. Use the editing panel on the left to make changes
3. Preview the changes on the right side. Choose the mobile/desktop view from the menu bar to see both (mobile and desktop) versions of your store.
4. Save the changes.
To go back to the main Themes page, click the back arrow option given at the top left corner of the page.
There are four options given in the menu bar as elaborated below.
1. Page selection: Using the dropdown menu on the left side of the menu bar, you can select the store page that you want to customize. For example, if you want to modify the layout of the “All Products” page on your store, you will select Products from the dropdown.
2. Display mode: Using the dropdown menu on the right side of the menu bar, you can switch between the Mobile and Desktop versions of your store and view your store theme edits.
3. Preview Store: You can preview your store in a new tab by clicking the Preview Store button. It will enable you to visualize your store layout on the web to get an idea of how it will look when launched.
4. Save: Whenever you make changes to the theme of your store, you need to click Save to keep the new settings. If you don’t click Save, you will lose your customization.
In the editing panel, eight editable options allow you to edit each section of your store layout with great flexibility. Learn more about editing the main sections of your store theme.
The options under Theme Settings enable you to configure the overall settings of your store theme. Learn more about the global customization of your store theme.
Watch a quick demo video shared below to see the store management and theme customization features of Cartzy in action.