The Cartzy admin panel is backed by the best records management system. Once a customer signs up with a specific Email ID on your store, they can always request you to update their email ID from the system in case they quit using the previous one. This will avoid the duplication of records and the creation of abandoned records in the system.
Path: Left side menu > Customers
You can always update the following information in the customer record if requested or needed:
- Email ID
- Phone Number
To update the customer’s contact information, you need to open the customer record in edit mode as explained below.
1. On the main Customers page, click on the kebab menu icon given against the customer record and select the Edit Customer option from the dropdown list.
2. The Edit Customer page will open. Locate the Customer Overview section on the right side of the page, and click Edit.
3. The Edit Customer popup window will open. Here, you can make the desired updates, and click the Save button to save the updated information.
4. When the customer’s contact information is updated and saved successfully, the following changes can be seen:
- A notification popup containing the success message will appear at the top right corner of the page.
- The Customer Overview section will be updated to display the recently saved changes done to the Email ID or phone number.
- The customer name will be updated (if changed) on the page as well.